Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WE MADE IT

So when my dad and I take Shannon on a walk we always get stuck at this read light. Well today we made it, it was still green! After we celebrated I looked at him and went: "If this is a huge achievement for us then I think we're in trouble..."

That was the funny moment of the day. Oh yeah! Also, we pulled into the parking lot of the path and remembered we had to pick JJ of from detention first...whoops, so we turned around, made it through the light AGAIN and picked up JJ, then made it through the light AGAIN.

Awesome no?

Mom and I told dad about Zak, he's a little mad, but he'll get over it.

Oh yeah, good news, I finally finished my history notes! YES! 11 pages to read and take notes from all done! But I can't rest my fingers yet, I need to work on my book after this.

Poor Dev today she came in with a shiner. Turns out she was playing catch with Erin and she missed the ball and it hit her eye. When people asked what happened I joked around I said that Erin found this bucket of balls and decided to throw it at Dev- but you could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Youtube commercial of the daaaaay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34KxmCQD0V8&feature=PlayList&p=0746A988091801C8&index=17

Well that's about it for today!

No comments: