Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slacking Off

So I thought I could slack off today in keyboarding but I forgot I had to catch up from slacking off yesterday. now I'm all caught up though and I can do random crap for the rest of the class!

In Bio Mrs. May talked about a guest speaker coming in, named Daniel Lutz (dunno how to spell the last name) but anyways that was the name of my old neighbor that we're still kind of friends with. So if it is my neighbor that's kind of cool! He was growing a beard the last time I saw him. =0

Another sub today, he's okay I guess. Kind of strict but I dunno.

My dad took my laptop to best buy, I hope I get it back today, I love my laptop! I hope it comes back all better too.

My mom is getting me Arthur Treachers tonight! I love them too! My dad has is golf league today too, so he won't be home to late. Bonus!

I need to finish my math homework...maybe I should do that now...I should...I think I will...

Found a new song!

Band: Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Song: A Breath Of Sunshine

I'll have it up in my music player when I get home!

No comments: