Friday, April 4, 2008

Not exactly a good day

So most of the day JJ and I watched movies. We first watched the Corps Bride and ate Doritos and then after about an hour we went back down to the 'lower level' (a joke since our basement is finished) and watched Ice Age. I can't believe they're coming out with a third one...I didn't think the second Ice Age wasn't that good, one was enough. Disney likes to make a lot of series with three movies in it. Like Cinderella, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shiloh, and now Ice Age.

Oh yeah I get the ward for having Stupid Parents! Yay!

Why do you ask? Let me explain:

MOM:

Today while making cookies she noticed a hard chunk of whatever it was in the mixer so she reached her hand in to get it out....while the mixer was on.... Then when we tried to turn it off she nearly burn her hand on a hot cookie sheet and turned the mixer up another notch.

DAD:

We're having the guy that helped my dad make the bar in the 'lower level' since he's never seen it actually finished. He's actually one of my dad's friends and lives next door to his parents I believe. Anyways, he's going around all crazy trying to cleaning everything down there (which I must say is funny to watch) and he was cleaning the wood with what he thinks is Orange Pledge. It wasn't Orange Pledge...it was an orange bottle of Bug Spray. Bug Spray + Wood= Bad. Bad meaning it will ruin the finish.

Yeah.

So what just happened right now. Last night Peaches told me that Ryan's grandma had died. I felt bad for him. So i finally worked up the courage when he came back on idle to say this:

XashXwasntXhereX (8:36:35 PM): hellos
Cnaeus Dane (8:36:41 PM): bueno
XashXwasntXhereX (8:36:43 PM): hey i know it's a sad topic but i just wanted to say I'm sorry about your grandma
XashXwasntXhereX (8:36:52 PM): i bet she was a real great person
Cnaeus Dane signed off at 8:37:13 PM.
cnaeusdane is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
XashXwasntXhereX (8:37:49 PM): i just wanted to let you know that I cared is all...sorry...

*sigh*

Was that wrong to say? I dunno but just now I texted him: I'm sorry for bringing it up. I just wanted to let you know that I care, I thought it would be nice to know.

Was that wrong too?

I just want to let him know that he's not completely alone. I know he has Peaches and like other family but lots of times it's good to know you have friends that care too. Right?

I feel kind of guilty for making him sad, mad, and whatever the heck else he's feeling but my reasons are okay for saying that I hope.

Oh yeah more bad things:

My Word 2007 isn't working, we've tried everything we can think of. So I reinstalled Word 2003 but it tells me I have to reinstall it again even though 2 seconds ago i just did...I'll work with it later...

I'm typing up the second chappie of my book after this on our home computer. It's not finished yet, but while you're waiting you can read my book's blog. It's listed in the Friends Blogs list is you didn't notice. I'll make up another post tonight too I think.

Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

rachel said...

ryan should be happy that you were sympathetic to him [for him, dunno] less you're optomistic and say he was just tired adn he had to go to bed.

typo or no? you put ward instead of award and i was thinking like asylum ward =p

andy's going on teh show on sunday too.

byes now

word verification: cjdiejzx

[c.j die. jeezex] bwahaha

Alphie said...

XD nice wv

and I ment award lol but the ward thing can work too!