Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing Too Exciting Today

So nothing really happened today. For PE we walked abround the track, in Bio we were in the computer lab, and in math I was too (i must have somehow taken a smart pill because I knew how to do all the math problems on the computer!).

When I got home my mom and I talked about school and stuff, she's been having me talk to her out in the grage ever since what we call The Talk. It's kinda nice you know- not for my lungs since she always smokes but what the hey.

I went upstairs in my room, it was nice, the windows were opened, a gentel breeze blowing now and then. I took a pillow, placed it against the wall under my eletric keyboard and fell asleep. Yes, on the floor. Then I went out and played with my neighbors until the pizza man came. Then while eating pizza I watched CSI and now I'm here.

=)

oh yeah, check out the sidebar, GAMES. Ooooooh yeeeeeeah.

=P

No comments: