Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Busy

So today I woke up around 10:30, got dressed, ate breakfast (yes a know, weird huh?) and then talked with my mom a little bit. My dad needed some help in the yard so my brother and I picked weeds in teh front flower bed and from under the pine tree line. Lunch came and then we went to my grammy's to help pick sticks up in her yard.

We made a huge fire pile with them afterwards. I also took my dad on a wild ride on my uncles Gator. Full speed, hair pin turns baby!! After the ride my dad looked at me and went: "As long as you're not driving my company car, you can do that." *tumbs up*

You have to love my dad.

Oh yeah, I even backed the Gator into the grage! I think I did really bad...i nearly crashed into the grage door about three times...but my grandma, uncle scott, and dad said I did I pretty good job. I just can't get the hang of that revers steering ya know?

I went to the range for the frist time this year. I well with my irons and hybrid, but my 3 wood and driver...SUCKED. So after sending another ball flying low and to the right with my Driver (they either were like that or just rolled on the ground ><) I tried out my dads. His is a Callaway, I think mine is a Wilson or something... Anyways, I hit it well, a lot better than my driver at least.

After grabbing some gum from Marc's, orbit since I'm trying to whiten my teeth, dad, jj and I did a light workout before dinner.

I just came back from Dicks Sporting Goods. I got new golf shoes, golf balls, 2 new golf gloves, and I tried out a Lady's Callaway Driver. I kept hitting it right, but I was hitting it about 150 yards on average. I should be hitting 200 on average. But hey, I haven't hit a golf ball in a while so I'm sure I'll up the yardage after getting out more.

Now I"m here.

I'm planning on going to the movies tomorrow (seeing Prom Night) with Rayy and Erin. Rayy is waiting for her dad to get home to see and Erin hasn't answered my text, methinks I texted her while on her date and it is kind of rude to text your friends while you're on one (at least that's what I think). I asked Ed if she wanted to come but she didn't want to see the movie, plus she had homework. Dev is at her dads, Peaches is at her dads, and Ryan is grounded so they can't come.

I had an away message up saying that I was busy at the moment but if you wanted to go see prom night with me tomorrow IM me and I'll get back to you. Ryan IMed me saying:

Ryan: this weekend is horrid for me and jackie if you guys would even want us to come so really dont bother asking us

I dunno but when I read it, it sounded like he thinks I wouldn't want them around at all. I mean the whole: "if you guys even want us to come" thing kinda shouted that out to me... I don't hate Ryan he and I just have some very different opions at some times, and there's no reason why i should hate Jackie. I'm actually trying for all of us to get together next weekend to hang out or something at the park. My park though, not the rec park. We could probably go see our 'beach' if it's nice enough! (or if it hasn't washed away, this winter there wasn't much sand when Dev, Dad, and I checked it out...)

Okay all of you should see Hammy right now. This is what he keeps doing:

*sits in front of window* *pounces at birds* *runs around the house* *jumps in empty box in computer room* Now repeat.

It's too funny. There's little kitty head prints in the window screen ^-^

<3

No comments: