Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Carly's Postie!

well hello, i'm carly, me and ash have been friends for years! if you like her book your cool if you don't your lame! this is my first time ever doing this besides on myspace but its different. i sit next to ash during keyboarding and i always see her doing this so i decided to participate. sorry if my spelling is off, I'm really bad at it. let me describe myself to you: short, long brown hair, VERY CRAZY, no glasses or contacts, i have ripped blue jeans on With a black hoodie on that says NORDONIA SWIM TEAM, clogs, and a white under shirt :D. I'm not that smart i'm average, but i can be a really big blond sometimes. one more thing i love ash. your lucky if you know her. i love her moms lemon squares they make my day every time i eat them. welll the bell is going to ring then me and ash split off into our other schedules. have a nice day :D i will see if i can sneak on tomorrow

No comments: