Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lunch and then Breakfast

Saterday our cousin Lisa or whatever her name is invited us to lunch because she was in town for a wedding that we're not invited to. Since the wedding girl think's my mom is mean because of the FREE leagal advice she gave her, and she didn't like what she had to do. Anyways, we went to lunch. The food was okay I guess... I think the only good thing was that the waitor was cute and knew the song that was playing on the radio as he was taking our orders (we were both mouthing the words)

Our grandparents asked if they wanted to take Jj and me to McDonalds for breakfast today so we said yes. They picked us up at 10 and we went to this one near a development called Ashley Woods. Oh yeah, ASHLEY Woods. =) I got pancakes (or as they call them, hotcakes, the lady at the cash register was like "NAH you mean HOTcakes?!" butt....) and two hashbrowns. I ate between chatting about school and listening to them complain about the food. "my coffee's too cold, there's not enough eggs, this ketchup tastes funny, they don't give you enough of this, they give you too much of that..." ugh....they're like the evil old couple in Theif Lord.

We ordered some fries for the road then left. I went over to Gretta's and she was playing soccer with her mom, she's on the soccer team at her preschool, and she's pretty good. Her little sisiter Sophie was hitting off a t-ball thing. So was have a soccer star and a softball star. =)

When they had to eat lunch I had to cut the grass, then JJ's friend Steven came over. I laid on the couch and was surprised to find that my dad let me nap...for FOUR HOURS. He must be sick...maybe it's all this pollen or something....

Oh Saturday I went golfing too! I guess I did good for a first time out, shot a 52 at Brandywine, front 9. I 2 putted every hole, so that was very good, considering it was the first time I picked up my putter that day in a year. My drives SUCKED. They all went right, and when i say right, I mean waaaaaaaaaay right. On the one hole my dad hit this drive that went really far and high up in the air and it landed just before the green. He said it sucked because of where the pin was place on the green...suuuuuuure......I'd just be thankful I hit it that far. =)

Rented One Missed Call. Scary scary. I lasted 10 minutes alone in the dark in the basement before grabbing the DVD and my popcorn and running upstairs to watch the rest in the family room. I would have stayed longer if someone was with me but I was all alone since my parents don't watch scary movies anymore, and JJ was at a sleepover.

uuuuummmm, oh, new song. Live at Let Die by Wings.

jeez it's hot...we should all go swimming soon....

2 comments:

rachel said...

golf terms= i don't understand

you seemed to have an interesting weekend. just so you know i wanted to invite you tyo swimming with me and cassidy this morning. i wanted to tell you yesterday but we were at my cousin's. no phone, and you werent online. i kept telling andy to go get you but he refused to comply.

pointless to tell you this not, if i already went swimming, sorry.

uhhh

brilliant thing about you and that waiter guy. what song? just cuious. =]

um... short term memory i've forgotten what i'm just read so... bye, talk to you tomorrow!

Alphie said...

it was actually the song on my blog, Live and Let Die =)