Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Play

So I went and sow our school play today! It was really good! You guys all did fantastic! I wish I could have come backstage but Ashton was all "Nooooo lets go outsiiiiiide!" -_-

*sigh*

I finally finished Maximum Ride 4! It was pretty good.

I took a walk with the dog today to so I had fun.

It's getting warmer outside, I guess that's good. Although I like winter more.

Peaches started talking to me online about the whole ryan thing and kept saying how she was sorry. She's always sorry, always say's sorry for something ryan should be saying sorry for. That kinda gets me mad. I mean I know he doesn't like to talk about the whole thing but he could at least go: "hey sorry for being so rude I was just shocked/surprised/mad yada yada and peaches wasn't supposed to tell you yada yada yada and thank's for telling me that and being so kinda yada." or something along those lines ya know?

well me tired. i think i'm gonna go to bed soon.

No comments: