Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Bored

After posting dev and I watched fruits baskets and did a bunch of random stuff. Then we got really board and started playing with stuffed animals and making them talk! XD

that's boredom for ya!

Now I'm bored....nothing really to do....I guess I'll work on chappie 3 of my book!

hmmm....convo I had with Rayy:

xxblackenedwings: still trying to take over most phones with hearts
Me: you will dominate the woooooorld!
xxblackenedwings: meshshs
xxblackenedwings: ...
xxblackenedwings: that was weird
Me: lol
xxblackenedwings: **mwahaha
Me: meshshsh =P
Me: its like an old person evil laugh
Me: since they have no teeth =P

=)

bored again...

2 comments:

rachel said...

bwahaha *cough* ind changing my name to jsut rayy? please and thank you!

=p

good luck with your thing prediciment, i dunno how to really help though =\

Alphie said...

Its okay, I dunno if anyone really can help...but that's for trying that night *huggles*