Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Baby!

Yay! Good news! I got my laptop back! And now it's got a name, it's gonna be called Jim-Bob. Oh yeeeeeah.

Bad news though: my main celly screen has gone wack-o! It's all faint, and flickers a lot...my dad said he'll talk to Verizon though so that's good.

uuum...oh! My favorite show Bones is back on! It's was a pretty good one on last night, kept you thinking.

While working out I decided to talk in a country accent the whole time, which made us all laugh. My brother doesn't have a very good one so he gave up on it so my dad and I annoyed the heck out of him. I pulled a mussel in my arm while working out. I lifted up the weight while i was lying on the ground to do my sit-ups and my arm gave out for some weird reason and the weight twisted it funny as it went down.

I still did pretty good during badminton nonetheless! Rayy was good too! We played against Miranda W and Ailbert (I think her real name is Allison). We had to go into a tie breaker and we won! Woo hoo!

Biology was kind of cool. Some of the bacteria in the experiment glowed under a UV light and UV lights are cool anyways, so it was even cooler. (Wow that's a lot of cools). It went by fast though.

Man am I tired. I wish is were the weekend so I can sleep in. I'm always tired though now it seems...it's annoying...since when I'm tired I usually start day dreaming...

My side hurts...it's annoying...

I should start up chappie 3 on my book...ugh...

I dunno if I'll be online tonight, I think I need to do part 1 of an I Am English project...(yuck)...but it's only a collage so it should be done fast.

I found a lucky penny today! Go me!

Oh yeah, when I'm not blogging or doing work in keyboarding I play this: http://pouetpu.pbwiki.com/SMF_480X360 oooh yeeeah =)

No comments: