Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kitty! ^-^

Yesterday we got to see a preview of our high school play Grease. It looks like it will be pretty good and I'm excited to go see the whole thing because my friends are in it! I was sad though because I couldn't see Rayy, Dev, or Ellie in the group of people singing.

I came home alone, with the exception of JJ and forced him to start his homework- i guess that all that yelling and threats and punishing didn't effect him at all, which makes me kind sad.

Anyways, i went on the computer and then JJ told me to call our neighbors because he said that their dog was in our backyard in the field. When I looked out the window I could tell that it wasn't their dog, but the animal did look big. So, I went out to the backyard to investigate. Turns out the animal was a cat!

Every time I said Kitty it would meow and when I kneeled on the ground it walked up to be and brushed against my legs and meowed some more. It was so cute and I took some pictures on my phone although they aren't that good. The cat didn't have a collar and it was kind of on the thin side so I'm guessing it was a stray. I named it Kitty because every time I said that is responded and also I'm just so creative.

I wish I could have kept it, I've never had an animal love me that much before...it made me feel kind of wanted and needed.

Nothing interesting happen today. We went to the BK Lounge instead of McDonalds because JJ wanted it...yeah I don't get that either....

Kitty made my day ^-^

No comments: