Monday, April 28, 2008

A ball, a finger print and a note + a kissy

So a few things happened to me today:

One: Ball

Played matt ball in PE today, I like matt ball. You get to kick something as hard as you want and run around like a lunatic, and I'm good at that! =D

Anyways, while in the feild a ball came at me so I caught it. This was like a big thing I guess being:

A. All the guys cheered and even the older Sophomore girls on the other team did
B. Nobody else on our team did anything
C. I got the third out and prevented a big Sopohomore girl from going up

Then I nearly made a basket again, sooooo close! But not close enough.

Next come's the finger print:

I guess I got in the lunch line in time cuz I didn't wait in line for 10 minutes like I did this morning. It still went slow, when I sat down the bell rung. I wonder if the lunch ladies will have this thing down before the school year is over.

And finally, the NOTE:

^-^

So on Friday we were in the library (we bing Erin, Zak, Max, and me 5A then Erin, Zak, Cody and me 5B). Zak wouldn't give me my backpack during 5B, weird huh? Well it turns out I desicovered a note on the book mark of my seperate piece book today! I feel guilty because I didn't look at it until today (although I didn't know it was there but still....) but anyways Zak wrote:

Do you want to go out with me?

I'm saying yes!

After finding out about the note I couldn't consintrate on reading the rest of my Seperate Piece Book, so I kinds just kept stairing at the book mark. Then in english I forgot my vocab was on that same paper so I had to erase it! Cuz otherwise that'd be kinda awkward when the teacher comes to check it and see it...*shutters*

Then the thing that also made my day was Shannon! She gave me a kissy on the nose!!! This is a rare moment people, VERY RARE.

Oh so I'm dressing up nice tomorrow. Why? Because I can! Dev is dressing up nice too! Wanna dress up nice with me?

OMG WATCH THIS VIDEO! A THREE HOUR MOVIE THAT WAS GIVEN A BUNCH OF PRIZES SUMMED UP IN 5 SECONDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSdU8tbcHY&feature=PlayList&p=0236D39A7A113A34&index=13

XD GREAT RIGHT?!

*phew* i laugh everytime!

well that's it for now!

1 comment:

rachel said...

oh me gosh ashley!!

epic about you and zak mean

again i would like to mention: since when did april become such a romantic month?

oh well, i'm happy for you =]

-rayy

ps. uhhh, yeah.