Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE BLIMP!

Yay! Today the Good Year Blimp few over my backyard! I dunno why but I always get all excited when it does. For years no matter what I'm doing when I hear it in the sky I run out on the deck and watch it until it disappears from sight. This also means the warm weather is officially here!

Went out and chipped a few golf balls in the backyard like my dad asked me too. This weekend we're planing on going to Dick's to get me some new golf shoes and stuff. Then maybe I'll go to the range. =)

I'm gonna try and get on the High School Golf Team this year. My one friend Ashley O. was on it last year, I practiced with her. I wasn't really all into it that year, I like gave up on golf right before the tryouts so that's why I stunk. But this year will be different. Ashley O. says its really fun and that I better try hard to make the team.

It's a fun goal ya know? A bit of a challenge. Something to add to my busy summer too. I mean, between a job 2 1/2 days a week, going to the rang, going to the golf course, working out, walking the dog, learning how to water ski, learning Spanish (that'll help me a lot in Sophomore Year Spanish 1), getting a scuba license, cutting the lawn, learning to cook better....etc... It's gonna be busy. I've gotta learn a lot of things this year. But I will always find time for you guys, I can't live without you! If I didn't have any friends like you...jeez I can't think about it, let alone want to.

My dad says that if he lands this account at work he'll join a country club. That means he said I can bring a few of you there to swim in the pool! Cool huh?!

We all need to get together at the park or the Rec center or something. I mean ALL of us. Just for one day. One day this summer, forget all the fights we've had, the stupid stuff we did (and I mean the bad stupid stuff not the stupid stuff we normally do), and just talk. We don't really have to do anything.

Tell ya what lets make that a goal for us this summer. Or if you don't want to think of it as a goal think of it as...as a favor for me. You don't know how happy it would make me, you really don't.

Anyone who read that comment on what you think please. What do you think of the goal? Is there any chance of completing it? I think there is, and there will be.

Oh yeah, BLIMP!!


2 comments:

rachel said...

i've heard so many stories of what happened. like seriously. check my page later because i don't wanna type it twice. but yeah

i like you park idea. i would love to get everyone together. forgetting can be, i dunno. nice...

that indefinitely is a lot to over the summer. mhm. comparing to mine make me seem like such a bore. =p

the crazy people that talk about you are just freaking crazy. their uneventful life makes them dream they had a real life. does that make sense? i know you're a good girl =]

hah, my sis says everyone at her school thinks she's preggers cuz they watched juno. oh well. not my problem.

kthxbi =]

-rayy

Erin said...

i think we could try to put it in the past.....i would like to....but said person has to put half in too.....