Monday, April 14, 2008

Inner War

So...I don't want to talk about this...I don't want to tell anyone this at all...but I think I have to...I think you need to know...and I think talking about it will help...

Last night I went upstairs and got all ready to go to sleep like I nornally do. Lay my clothes out for school, make sure al my books are near my backback, brush teeth and hair, then put my phone on a charger and grab my IPod.

In the past few days I added to the rutine. I look at the THING on my end table. Well last night THING wasn't there. So at first I said "alright, good." then shut off the light and turned on my IPod. I could tell I was getting restless because I had started biting at my nails again. So much for my 3 day streek...

Anyways about 10 minutes later I turned on my light and looked around my room. Then I searched the bathroom, then the guest room. No THING. I never take THING out of my room anyways so it only had to be in one place, my brother's room. I woke him up and he said he didn't have it. But I knew he did so I didn't let him go back to sleep until he gave it to me. (it was only 11 so who cares). In the end he did, whining and saying it was his, when it is mine. He just stole it from me.

That's not exactly the thing I wanted to tell you about. The thing was that when I couldn't find the THING I got like really pissed and started freaking crying. The THING is bad, but I cried anyways...stupid huh?

Well I'm behind on work...>< evil keyboarding...

CARLY SAYS HI!!!

=)

No comments: