Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVLYN!

=) A BLOG TITLE DEDICATED TO YOUR BIRTHDAY! ily devvy chan! *huggles*

Let's see, yesterday I got home and worked out right away. My dad was mad at me and yelled because he said I saw him on the tractor and that I needed to help him cut my little section of grass near the driveway with the lawnmower. It's not like I couldn't do it after I worked out! Jeez! I get outside and he's just like: "Look, I even cut half the section for you, I did half of your work!" Yeah, like it's a lot of fucking work for him to sit his ass on the tractor and drive around...

I wanted to go to the range after dinner but he didn't take me, and my mom didn't want to take me either. I don't even want to go today now....I'll go on the weekend I guess...it's gonna be shitty though...all rainy and stuff...*sigh*

On today's note, the triumphant returns. Ryan is back from his suspension. He was wearing his glasses today and if I remember correctly, a STRIPED polo. Brown and white I think.

Ummm, at the SAMT2 (Super Awesome Morning Table 2) these random guys came and sat around us, it was weird....

Last night I stubbed my pinky toe trying to chase Hamilton out of my room and most of the nail fell off, ouch. *watches you make eeeew face* Luckily we played corn hole today, only need to throw beanie bag things around. I wanna play tennis tomorrow, I've never played it before.

ZOMG I'm feeling really light headed right now and dizzy, and tired....I think I'll nap for the first half of keyboarding after this.

Oh and we're starting punnet squares tomorrow in Bio..............fuck.............

Mr. Wason was a suckass teacher so when he taught them, or should I say try tried to teach them, I didn't get it at all...let's hope Mrs. May is a better teacher, although that might not be hard.

No comments: