Friday, April 11, 2008

The Day So Far

Last night I decided to put my hair up in a pony tail for school. [carly big ahhh] <--- yeah carly's here =) Anyways, I dunno why I wanted to, I put a headband too but it was making my head hurt ><

Rayy, Devvy, and Peaches all gave me hugs this morning too. I like hugs, I'm a very huggable person. Oh and LIFTING ME UP IN THE AIR IS NOT CONSIDERED A HUG!

..........

*cough*

Last night I fell asleep early, it was like about 11:30. When I woke up this morning I didn't want to get out of bed. I was tired. Weird huh?

For our Warm Up for the day in keyboarding it was: Your Favorite Smell

I think that's a funny thing to write about.

Speaking of writing I wrote more of my book. The 2nd chappie isn't finished yet...grrrr...but it will be. I think once I finish that I'll be quicker to write all the other chappies. Oh yeah, my dad gave me this GREAT AWESOME IDEA about what will happen in NYC in my book. I'll give you a hint, three words: Statue of liberty.

I'm hungry, I wonder what's for lunch today.

Talent show tonight, gonna go to see Bryan do his act, Devvy is coming too!

Can't wait to go over to Dev's house, I threw the knife in my closet but when I was looking for my sandals last night- cuz I'm a nerd and like to have all my clothes laid out before school- I found it. I was then gonna throw it under my bed but guess what: THERE IS NOTHING UNDER THERE. O.O

I KNOW RIGHT?!

^ Yeah I'm really excited about that ^

I'm gonna call the knife something...not like Bob...and something I can spell...IT has already been taking...i got it...THING...the stainless steel knife is now gonna be called THING.

mhm, I'm in a very creative mood right now! <-- for the slow witted that was sarcasm

Oh yeah! I painted my toesies red last night! I think i did a bad job but oh well...

Post again later on tonight I think!

No comments: