Thursday, April 17, 2008

From boredom to fights

***YESTERSAY***

Well nothing interesting happened in school. On the bus I learned that a small word has been getting around the druggies and 'losers' that Bryan and I got freaky and now I'm PG. Which you no is not true but it pissed me off because I know Bitchy Richy started that rumor. I told my mom, she said she might talk to the principal soon about him.

When I got home I had this urge to drive. I dunno why but I did. So I asked my dad if I could drive the car around the backyard but he said the grass was too wet, so I drove the trackter around instead. Then my dad told me he was gonna teach me how to cut the grass with it this summer- since I only do a small section with the lawn mower. Since he was gonna teach me if he ever wasn't home I needed to be able to back the trackter out of the barn and then park it back in. As you know, R is not my gear, but I did pretty well for my first try (drivnig is gonna be a bitch though ><).

Dinner, then Star Trek, then worked out and watched Ghost Hunters. Then I remembered I had a collage to do, so I did that too. Turns out its not due until tomorrow, but oh well.

***TODAY***

So today started off kinda boring. Then in third period I heard some news, Ryan got in a fight with this Sophomore. The word is that Tyler Check (Sophomore) was kinda punching Ryan or something, but Ryan got tired of it and just slammed one in his face a few times. Beat the shit out of him. Wish I would have seen it. Either way it was a bit of a stupid thing to do. Now he's suspended for 5 days (looooong weekend for him...lucky...).

Me logic:

If you're going to start a fight, win it. Otherwise you're a complete and total moron. But, if you start the fight and win it, you're only a quarter of a moron. Since, fighting is kind of stupid to me ya know?

But yeah.

Man, ever since I told my mom about the THING I've been feeling a lot better. There are times I want it back, but that's okay since my mom has it. I've been sleeping easier now...it's, well nice.

Keyboarding I'm still behind, gotta work my butt of tomorrow.

Might post again later today might not.

No comments: