Thursday, May 1, 2008

ily

I dunno why but when you see those letters together in lower case don't they kinda look cute? Weird, I know but don't they?!

So Ghost Hunters was good last night. Lot's of activity and of course it was at an asylum which makes it even more awesome! I love it when they do things in old hospitals and asylums! The history is always so interesting.

I lost my phone yesterday, but I found it when I got home. Zak left a message on my celly yesterday so I called him back and left a message. Then I missed his phone call....so I had to call him back again, then his mom didn't want him to use up the minutes on his celly so he had to hang up and call me back again...it's kinda like phone tag but with two people...

Tag you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!
Now you're it!

............................

Anyways, nothing really interesting happened today. Oh wait, scratch that! History!

So Mr. Cash and G....stupid Mexican name that i can't spell....Gwam? I dunno...anyways, him and Gwam started going at it and fooling around. Now when I say fooling around I don't mean telling jokes, throwing stuff at each other, or sex. I mean they charged and threw each other across the classroom, and into walls. Mr. Cash flipped him over a desk! I wish I had my celly so I could have filmed it...maybe they'll do it again tomorrow....

GOOD NEWS: I did my math homework
BAD NEWS: That was the only thing if math homework I've done so I have and F

heh heh....blah I'll get it up, my life depends on it (ahem, mom and dad...mostly mom).

Grrr..I gotta type up my history notes...4 1/2 pages to go! But I'll do them...later....Hey you can rush these things! Zak says he's only gonna write his notes down not type them, so I'll type his, or spit it with Britt. He can glue them all on and carry around the big poster thingy.

Mr. Chicken for dinner! You all know how much I love chicken!

It's funny, I thought most people at the morning table knew we were going out...apparently not. Ryan just found out like today, Peaches found out today, Max found out 2 days ago. Oh well.

Youtube commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0B3maUK0E&feature=PlayList&p=0746A988091801C8&index=2

I threw paper...
I threw a rock.

XD

That always makes me laugh.

No comments: