Saturday, April 5, 2008

Relax

Today most of the day all I did was really relax. I woke up around 11:30 and took a shower then called Devlyn back. While I was talking to her I sat onthe porch railing and looked out at our backfeild and at our neighbors new brown horse. It was warm outside today so I liked that.

I'm going to have to start praticing for golf soon. Like really soon. I'm going to try and go to the range in about two weeks to start getting my golf swing back in gear. This year I'm going to get on the golf team. Half of me wants to but another half of me doesn't care. Hopefully the caring half will dominate.

We went to my Grammy's house today because she saw this pant suit at the mall, bought it, and then wanted me to try it on because she was going back to take other clothes that were too big on her. I tried it on. The jacket fit perfect but the pants were way to long. So my grammy is going to shorten them for me, she's really good at sewing and stuff.

I've been messing around with my Word on my computer and it still doesn't work. This is bad because I like typing on my laptop more than this computer and I really need to ge thte 2nd chappie typed and finished. Ugh....

I've added some things on both this blog and the blog for my book. Since one of my characters, Ricky, likes Sudoku I put a Sudoku puzzle and stuff.

Company is here right now, they're all chatting away eating cheese cake and stuff. My dad gave me the okay to go on the computer and do whatever else I want since i'm really not that interested in the company. Plus I don't really like it when adult company come's over too much.

Yesterday was my neighbors birthday and Greta turned 5. I made her a card and gave her one of my stuffed animals today. She was so happy!

Oh and it turns out Ryan isn't mad at me, at least that's what Peaches tell me. I dunno since he didn't answer my text last night. I told my mom about this and she said that I shouldn't be guilty and if I was going to feel anything be a bit mad. She says it was a mature thing to do too.

Big surprise huh? Me being mature? Jeez I must be sick today....

*cough*

That's all that's happened today. I'm going to try and type more of my chappie now!+

No comments: