Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sub

Mr. Lindsy is our sub for keyboarding, he's pretty cool. I finally got something for the about me thing, my keyboarding teacher's warm-up was Describe Yourself, so I decided to put that in here. Or at least most of it, about a paragraph is missing, oh well.

Badmitten was fun today. We played against Aj and John, lost, but like I said I had fun.

Max O is gonna ask Erin out today. He told me not to tell Erin, so I went up to her this morning and went: "I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!" Just to get her paranoid. I'm kinda jelouse of her...I mean...if she can get a boyfriend why can't I? Yeah...mean thing to think of but...yeah...

Bio was boring, made me very sleepy. I'm almost fallin asleep...I have to work out tonight...ugh...Ghost Hunters is on though! I gotta tell Dev to ask her brother about this weekend when she calls me.

La la la, tired....

No comments: