Sunday, April 20, 2008

Glad To Get Out

I think this is why I like school.

Today: I woke up at 10:30 (even though I was planning on sleeping in till like 12...) and took a shower. My dad and brother weren't home, and my mom was sitting in the lazy boy chair. I greeted her with a: "Morning mom! Happy National Weed Day! *cough*"

She smiled and we asked how we slept and stuff then we made ourselves some bacon. Rayy called and told me she could come to the movie (yay!) so I was looking forward to that. I asked anyone else if they could come but they said they couldn't so it was just the two of us =)

Well after pouring some fruit loops in a bowl (and for our debate in math class there is a green one) dad and Jay got home. Dad went downstairs to play his army game on the PS2 and mom started yelling at JJ. Apparently at his Saturday detention yesterday (his 2nd one I might add) he didn't do any of the work his teacher asked him to do there and just sat around for 2 hours.

What he had to do was fix two math tests, where totaling the points on each test to about 20 (1 point a piece) he got about 5/20. She starts yelling and lecturing, so I go upstairs and grab my IPod. Around 1:30 I put the IPod down and got ready to go pick up Rayy and go to the movies. Mom was still yelling at JJ and trying to get him to fix the problems. While putting on a little make-up I heard JJ storm away from the table and yell at my mom: "Get away from me you fucker and go smoke a fucking cigarette!"

I think that hurt me more than it hurt my mom but I dunno. That, was a really really really times 10 mean and crule thing to say in my opinion. JJ slams his bedroom door, dad comes upstairs and asks what's wrong, my mom tells about the whole detention thing and what happened in the last hour and then storms off to the bathroom to get ready to take me to Rayys. I figure it's safe to come out, so I grab my purse and celly then head downstairs to find dad sitting in the lazy boy chair looking over the tests JJ had to fix. He asked me (like he has been now for the umpteenth time) "What do you think is wrong with him?" and (like I always reply) say "I dunno he won't talk to me."

so dad goes upstairs to talk to JJ, mom comes out, asked me where the both of them were while we were in the car. I tell her and then she starts on her ranting mode. I think she's jealous of my dad because JJ is seeming to favor him more...I dunno...from the rant it sounded that way.

Movie time (THANK THE NON-EXISTENT GOD)

Rayy and I bought popcorn and shared a coke. The theater wasn't packed, and the movie was good. It wasn't horror (like I thought) but more suspense (like I guessed). It was unpredictable so that's what made it good too. Then mom picks us up and drops Rayy off. We go to my Grammy's for awhile to show her mine and JJ's report card. I got $25 for mine and JJ got nothing cuz it was so bad. More ranting there, then on the way home and now I'm here.

I smell dinner now, Steak, yummy! I'm hungry too. Might ask my dad if I can go to the rang today after dinner but I'm not really feeling good. I think it's because I'm hungry, but the sun is making my head hurt. I wanna take a nap outside...

Ryan's not gonna be at school the whole week, so that means Peaches is going to be talking to a lot more people now instead of focusing all her energy and attention on him. I've got to admit when Ed was telling me how Peaches wanted to walk with her since Ryan wasn't there and she said "well you always could have walked with me the whole year but you didn't until now since Ryan isn't here.." then walked away, she had a point. I mean I know that they're boyfriend and girlfriend and all but that doesn't mean they have to stop hanging out with people and stuff like that.

Ugh...I gotta write more of chappie 3...I gotta redo it actually...forgot to put in some key parts...crudnuts...

Hammy says hi! (he's not actually trying to get the birds this time!)

1 comment:

rachel said...

i was amazed i got a comment so quickly hah

i dunno how to help with you jj dilemma, i mean i would offer to tutor him but from what i'm hearing it's the fact he doesnt want to turn in work, no no do it. i'll send him my best wishes that he'll do better though, if that's any help.

and the thing about jackie and ed is right. and ed really does have a point. because jackie is always either ryan or everyone. never teh same at once. i hope she can break that shell. not all girl boy friends spend every waking hour together, i had a discussion with people in art about this. hm

i made a youtube vid, unfortunetly, it was 30 sec and i hate such short videos.

i just want an excuse to make a video though =p

i'm glad you like my house! i'll do something so you can see teh inside... hmm

instead of swearing i think i'ma try saying fook instead of fu.. well you know.

oh god, this is suck a *fooking* long comment!!!

-rayy