Saturday, January 31, 2009

^-^ Chu!

Thank you all for your hugs, they gave me many smiles. =)

Mom left at 10:30 to get her nails done today. Dad only lasted a half hour before coming to wake me up to go do something.

He's just so bored all the time because he can't do much with is shoulder. =/

When I came downstairs he had 98.5 blasting so we jammed out to some great tunes.

I learned something interesting today.

You guys know the song Mellow Yellow by Donovan?

Apparently it's about a woman and her vibrator (which is Mellow Yellow).

xD

I'll never listen to that song the same way again. =p

Cyrus came around 12:45 and we went to the library to see off one of the librarians who was retiring.

They had cake. =)

Next we were gong to Valley View Theater to go see the movie Mall Cop.

At first we didn't think we would make it so we pulled back into my house on the way to see the next time (Dad was like wtf... =p).

Turn out Cyrus had the time wrong, we had 10 extra minutes.

=)

Movie was funny, we both enjoyed it.

Next we went to a drug mart to buy batteries for the hand thing I got for his car (where you put it in your back window and it makes different gestures. =p).

Pulled into a cemetery to install it (hey, we didn't want to have people stair at us in the parking lost so we chose a quite spot).

Turns out you needed a mini screw driver to open up the part to put the batteries. We tried to improvise. Pencils, keys, paper clip. No results.

After a bit we went to his house and we ate dinner and watched the little ones while his parents went out.

They made me my own Wii character and we did boxing, tennis, baseball, and golf. Then we did a little Wii fit.

I weighed myself too. Apparently I'm 99.6 pounds! I've gained a lot of weight over the winter. =/

When I got home I did my Valley Voyages stuff and caught up on the VV blog.

Now all I need to do is catch up on my missed tweets, and blog posites.

=D

ily.