Thursday, January 29, 2009

Um...Boo!

Very bored right now...and tired...

During lunch today Rayy and I were discussing if she should skip out on the CVCC field trip or not. I mean, it's not like they were gonna announce her name on the PA throughout the entire school right?

Wrong.

Dumbasses.

History was...interesting....

We were talking about stocks you see, and Mr. Johansson used Justin and I as example for something...

"So Justin, you're working for Ford, so you have some time to manage and Ashley, you could maybe be working as a maid, cleaning houses or something. Or maybe in a club-"

*whole class goes WOOOOOOOOOAH NOW*

I'm not cheap either.

=p

Art was boring. Cy and I messed around most of the time (clean your minds).

English I didn't do shit either. We were in the library.

Got home and watched CSI because I was too tired to do anything else.

School was so boring today it made me really tired.

That's about it.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Not cheap? Shit... I wonder how much I owe......

I pwned you in art.