Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fuzzy Handcuffs

Better, or worse than rope?

My Grammy and I have the weirdest conversations sometimes.

Don't ask me how we got on the subject, because even I don't remember. =p

Hung out in the library with Cy until lunch then took the history exam.

Some of the questions were repeats. Example:

Hoovervilles were what?

A. Shanty towns.
B. Huge cities.
C. Towns were Hoover was most liked.
D. Batman's secret hideouts.

Then, about 5-9 questions later:

A popular name for a shanty town built by the homeless during the great depression was a:

A. Hooverville.
B. Shack town.
C. Ghost town.
D. 7.

Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. =p

They had stuff about The Grapes Of Wrath on the test!!

So glad I took US Hist. and read that book!

Already...sort not really...

I READ 4 CHAPTERS!

Out of 30...but who's counting....

=p

Couldn't make my crack ballz today because we didn't have a pound of milk chocolate.

Mom picked up some though...

2 ounces short of a pound, but that's already I'll deal.

Grammy made brownies for me anyways. =p

Dad came home around 2:30-3:00ish.

I was upstairs sleeping.

His surgery went well, better than they thought actually, which is very good to hear.

Emurged from my den around 4:30. Helped set the table, all that jazz. Dad slept through dinner.

JJ and I watched Bones and now I'm here chattin it up with Devvy Chan.

Me: sooo what is little miss Devvy Chan up to?
Dev: milkshake =P
Me: <----- klondike bar
Dev: lol
Me: yeeeah, we rock this dairy treat house =p
Dev: yes we do lol

Don't our convo's rock?

=p

Oh, and you guys know Cyrus was kidding about the whole Madonna being hot thing, right?

Right?!

Right.

Valley Voyages tomorrow!

I'm still very annoyed I forgot the e in the Valley Voyages label....so it says Vally Voyages...

Blah, oh well.

Gonna catch up on my youtube videos and then hit the sack, gotta be up around 8:15-8:30ish tomorrow...

ily.

3 comments:

Mel said...

why thankyou I wish my social studies tests were as easy as yours....

Jackie said...

=O

...

Cyrus needs to learn to get better at sarcasm..

=|

Sethna said...

:'-(

Cyrus is sorry for the consternation.

I saw you tomorrow? :)