Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009!!!

Now what?







When I did finally go to sleep last night I was sleep talking.

Me: Ugh...everyone go home..
Mom: Ashley, everyone is home.
Me: Noo...they're all here, I want to sleep...
Mom: Ashley, it's 4AM, everyone is gone, you are asleep
Me: Noo...*mutters something insignificant*

I kept on thinking everyone was in my room drinking shots and partying still. =p

Woke up at 2:15 today and watched the Twilight Zone marathon they had on Scifi!

50 Years!!

Read the chappie summaries and commentary on The Grapes Of Wrath.

It's actually quite interesting, I'll have to actually read the book sometime. =)

Played a little pool then changed my blog template back to the sunset one as you can see.

This is my favorite. =)

That's about it.

Cy is coming over tomorrow, and then on Saturday we're going to bake something for my Grammy and visit her! =D

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine.

I must lend you my copy of "The Pearl" and I think you have to read "Of Mice and Men" in Newcomer's class... but if you don't, it's another genius of Steinbeck. It's probably because I'm a flaming liberal and he vehemently attacks societal vices and problems.

I'm a whore for literary fiction.