Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Me Gusta Estar En Tu Pantalones

Ryan and I wrote down bad things in Spanish on a piece of paper today in English. =p

Are we mature?

Yes.

We just choose not to be. =p

I also brought up the idea of answering every question on my speaking exam tomorrow as "Su madre."

Hey, I used su, I'm being polite!

=p

School was pretty much average today.

Mr. Johansson wasn't here and we watched a movie instead of taking a test...I could have procrastinated a whole other night!!

=p

Beat Greg to the bus today.

So happy!

=p

With the huge mini blizzard after school the roads turned bad quickly. Mrs. Sherry had to start breaking yards away from the actualy stop because we would slide so much.

Cy came over.

I accidentally kicked him in the face. =p

Whoops. =p

The high for tomorrow is supposed to be 15 and then 5 the next day.

At least that's what the weather man said.

Hoping for a cold day tomorrow!

=D

WEAR YOUR JAMMIES BACKWARDS!

=D

ily.

3 comments:

Sami! said...

maturity spill aisle ashley and ryan!


jay to the kay (;

and I'm sure kicking cyrus was an 'accident'




ohbtw, i love you too :D

Sethna said...

Money says it wasn't an accident.

Jackie said...

*crosses fingers for a snow day*