Thursday, January 15, 2009

Relief

Holy crap I had so much stuff to do today but now I have time because...

WE HAVE A SNOW DAY!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I swear if I could do a back flip I would!

MWUHAHAHAHA!

WE CAN ALL STAY UP LATE, SWAP SOME MANLY STORIES AND IN THE MORNIN...I'M MAKIN WAFFLES.

O.O

Shrek references FTW.

=p

Gained 2 cool things during lunch today.

Thing number 1:



LOOK!! IT'S A FRENCH FRY PAINTING THE EIFFEL TOWER AT A KETCHUP BOTTLE!

I'm highly amused at this ketchup packet.

=)

Now, thing number 2:



It was.

And I got to eat it.

It was so yummy.

I hung that sign up on my wall now. =p

Most if not all of my classes we worked on review for the exams.

As soon as I got home I started working on my history project that I've been putting off.

All I needed to do was print out my pictures, glue them into a collage and then write the thing.

Well, my Word kept freezing up and being all retarded. I started yelling and cursing it until finally I e-mailed it to myself and in the e-mail I E-bitched slapped my Word 07.

=p

Got the collage done, and got all of the writing portion done except my conclusion paragraph. I honestly don't like it though...I might restart...

Took a quick shower and then found out about the snow day.

I must say though, I'm feeling a bit tired. But I'm going to stay up late anyways. =)

Now shall do random shit on the internet!!

Yippee!

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

You got me one of those cookies. It was indeed yummy. I am rather in love with those, but I've stopped purchasing them in protest of the 10 cent price increase. And I've been donating my left over 40 cents from lunch to charity. I feel that's a better use of it than buying cookies.


But anyway, thanks, you're a real pal. <3

Zhanna said...

LOL! we have those cookie things at my school in california! hahaha

rachel said...

dearest cookie, i shall miss thee. though i have never met thee =p