Monday, January 12, 2009

It's...Today....

Why is today so important and scary??

Because my friends, it is January 12, 2009, a day where I am not only the age of 15 but I am 15 1/2.

Why is this day somewhat terrifiying?

Well after I take my test, it means...I CAN DRIVE.


I look forward to seeing you on the road. =)


School was eventful today.

3rd period the fire alarm went off, which is my PE class so everyone was turning blue as we stood outside in the snowfall.

When Cy came over I gave my jacket up to Cynthia because she looked really cold. It was okay because I had a Cyrus. =p

This one fat freshie kept complaining the whole time. We finally told her to shut up, and that the whole school was outside and to buck up (besides, freshies aren't allowed complain =p). Then she started crying and yelling at us that we hate her and that she has no friends and yadda yadda.

*sigh*

She yelled at me for giving my jacket to Cynthia and not her too...

Blah...

In the end PE became a free day.

Rest of school was pretty much normal.

Got home, did my homework, then feel asleep.

Apparently Cy called me, but I don't remember picking up the phone at all....

Sleep talking on the phone? =/

Ate dinner, watched a bit of the news, then called Cy.

Mom then came and asked me, twittling her thumbs and giving me Bambi eyes, if I could make her a grilled cheese.

Actually she asked for two.

But anyways, since I was giving up some of my time to study I decided it would be fair if I took a bite out of one of the grilled cheeses.

I made her a little flag and stuck it in them then handed her the plate, and she was like "Awwwweee, look at the fl- HEY!! You bit one of them!!"

=p

OMG GOOD NEWS!!

MILEY CYRUS APPARENTLY CUT HER UVULA!

It was in Whatthebuck's new youtube vid.

If you can bare to watch it, click here. =p

Anyways, this is important to me because she might not be able to sing again!

Epicness.

=D

Well, that's all for now. =)

ily.

4 comments:

Jason said...

bwhahaha, that girl sounds like becky morilak! probably is. curly hair? booo. and is cynthia short & indian? if so, she's cool. :)

Jackie said...

Yes! Miley cyrus is just a whore..

Zhanna said...

Happy...Half birthday? ya half birthday....

Sethna said...

I don't know what a uvula is.

At least you didn't bite both of them. You were thinking about it. Don't ask me how I know how. I just do.

Sleep talking on the phone? Yes. You revealed many mysteries of the universe which I would not have otherwise been able to cajole out of you. (queue evil, maniacal laughter)

The fire alarm. I figured you'd be cold, so I came to find you. Shortly after arriving I realized there wasn't a whole lot I could do. So I felt kind of useless. But I'm glad you found me to be useful.

I read this once forwards, then scrolled up as I commented.