Friday, January 16, 2009

Life's A Bitch And Then Ya Die

I dedicate this blog postie title to Cy, who really has the right to say that.

Slept in until 10 and then listened to Melvin until 11:30ish.

Came downstairs and JJ was glued to the XBox he bought yesterday. He was playing Halo 3.

He let me play for a few minutes and drive this weird hover thing. I tried to shoot this one bad guy but I missed, so then I shot this other dude. Apparently he was on my side...whoops.

Then I backed into another one of my guys.

JJ says I can't play anymore. =p

Was all cool and finally got out the PS2 and played James Bond Everything Or Nothing on hard and beat it.

Then I moved onto ATV Off Road Fury 2.

I like driving around and doing cool stunts. =p

Cy called me and apparently him, Jeff, and one of his friends that was moving away tomorrow were all sitting in the parking lot at the Bakery. Apparently his transmission went patooey and just died.

My Dad offered to drive me to his house and then him and I went up to his room and watched the 2nd season of 24.

His little brothers kept attacking us. =p

When his Dad came home he gave me a hug. I felt so loved! ^-^

His Dad asked me how I got there and I told him my Dad drove me. He said that my Dad must have been praying to get me out of the house. =p

Watched some more 24, and then Cy drove his Nana's van to my house to drop me off.

IT WAS SO COLD IN THERE. o.o

It was parked outside so that's why. You could see your breath. Which brought me to tell the story of the old lady who thought I was smoking on the bus in Middle School when I was really just sucking on a sucker. =p

When I was dropped off I went down in the basement with my Dad and his buddies and watched them play pool. Gary let me shoot for him a few times! =D

A bit later Cy called, apparently the battery on the car died in the middle of 82 by Best Buy. So he had to push it out of the way a bit and stand out in the cold to wait for his Dad to come so they could push it back to the parking lot.

Poor Cy. =/

Kawaii Not has a new comic that made me lol majorly. =p



If it's too small just click on the pic to make it bigger.

But it's major lol, no?

=p

Now, I shall catch up on my youtube videos. =)

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

The banana peel is lol.

What a day. You were my saving grace today, my shining star, my light at the end of the tunnel.

Salome.

Jason said...

LMFAO! Dude, I clicked that, and read it and was like "AHAHAHA!" Thenn I saw Cyrus's comment: "The banana peel is lol" I was like, "OH! IT'S A BANANA PEEL! XD" Out loud. Ahahaha *is a dumbass*