Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Many...Tests....and Snow...

Had a test in every class today except PE and art.

*phew*

Man, I'm all tested out for the day.

Got home, worked a bit on my history project, and then pumped some iron.

It's 13.5 out right now...

**********************************

I just lost connection for the um-teenth time.

I threw this little wooden box I had across the room in anger.

It's shattered now...

I should clean that up...

Blah.

I've got cool socks on.

Today Cy met up with me at the buses to give me back my calculator and I kissed him goodbye and Mrs. Sherry was all "AWWWWE IS THAT YOU'RE BOYFRIEND?! HE'S SOOOO CUTE! Well...I mean, you know, not like cute cute, since I'm an old lady and that would be scary, and I don't think he dates older women anyways, which would be kinda weird, a single hot one or an old lady mom one like me, and besides that's not only creapy its illegal and I'm a bus driver which makes is worse and don't worry it's not like I'll steal him away from you and he looks so nice and...."

xD

I love my bus driver.

OH!

Today, I brought back THE Game.

You don't know about THE game?

There's only one rule in THE game:

Nobody wins THE game.

How do you play?

You go up to a person/group of people/pet/inanimate object and say "You just lost THE Game."

Then, THE Game restarts itself a few hours after seeing that person so you can say it to them again. Or them to you. If they're fast enough.

THE game is played everywhere, world wide!

And best of all, anyone can play it!

So, to end this post I say to you all...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Oooooh what now bitch? =p

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I got you with the game outside when you were going to your bus. +1 team Cy.