Sunday, January 11, 2009

So Much Snow! O.O

I really hope we have a snow day tomorrow...

WEAR YOUR PAJAMAS BACKWARDS PEOPLE!

Anyways.

Woke up, showered, and got my homework done today before Cyrus came over. We attempted to play a board game but found light bright instead. =D

Then we helped mom put the chest, and pictures back where the tree used to be before continuing our shenanigans.

Gold was okay today. I got a blister on my pinky though and then it popped so Dad got me a band aid. Thing was, it was really huge.

So when I got home I put a Hello Kitty band aid on. ^-^

Cleaned my room a bit...

I should stop throwing my clothes on the floor and just hang them up...

It's worth a try...

Started working on a book idea I had...making outlines at least...

Also, added new song to playlist!

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Lite Brite.

Epic win.