Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Furry Blue Elephants

Yeah....

Be jealous of my kick ass random blog title.

Got up around 10, it was nice. =)

Watched Obama on the tube. Good stuff, good stuff.

Heh, today is Caramel's burday. He voted for McCain. Obama became the president today...

Poor Caramel. =p

English exam seemed to go well. *knocks on wood*

Dentist appointment right after school.

On the way home JJ and I sung the following songs:

-Veggie Tales Theme
-ABC's
-Throw The Roses
-Miss. Susie
-Elmo's World

Yep.

Got some Mc Donalds and then tried to study.

Mom got really sick really fast.

Plus I'm procrastination a bit since I dunno how to do most of the math review packet...

JJ came up and said he was going to quiz me.

Here's how it went:

JJ: 1+1?!
Me: 11!
JJ: WRONG!! YOU FAIL AT LIFE, HERE IS YOUR PRIZE! *throws cat at me*

Hammy is sleeping next to me now. =p

Gonna sleep downstairs tonight, mom's really sick.

Math exam's suck!!

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

Wait 1+1 != 11?

Since when?

Crap, and I thought I did well on stats today.

Zhanna said...

http://www.youfail.org/


jk! i hate math also