Wednesday, January 7, 2009

English Fun

Average day during school today.

Until I got to English.

We were picking our authors for our research paper. First though we had to pick a number out of a hat, and whoever had number one would pick first, then number 2, number 3 and so on and so forth.

Well, Vad (I dunno how to spell his name...so I shall shorten it! =p) picked out number one and Max went up to him and said he would pay him 15 bucks if he would trade with him. So that's just what happened.

And, when it came time to pick the authors, Max jumped up and shouted "Dr. Seuss!"

Then the teacher replied "We're doing American authors, he's British."

xD

Vad gave him $5 back out of pity.

But still he lost 10 bucks xD

You should have seen his face too...priceless.

Then Mrs. Newcomer told us about the red neck wedding she went to.

Very interesting story...

Cyrus came over to visit today!

I was so happy! ^-^

Mom made her famous spaghetti sauce and meatballs for dinner.

Mmmmmm...it was so good...

Now I want some more...

While I was working out today I was also doing my math homework in between sets. When I was doing my leg lifts my Dad thought it would be funny to throw darts at my math homework...

There are many holes in it now...

If my coach asks I'm telling him the truth...

Then he can give my Dad a detention or something. =p

Well, that's about it!

=D

3 comments:

Sethna said...

And this was a very nice post. I had a quite lovely day today.

Dr. Seuss. Lulz.

Beware Papa Lawrence.

Anonymous said...

But ... Dr. Seuss was American, not British.

Theodor Seuss Geisel was born on March 2, 1904 in Springfield, Massachusetts to Henrietta Seuss and Theodor Robert Geisel, both of German descent.

Max got taken on both ends.

Jason said...

who's max?