Thursday, January 8, 2009

=O

Another follower who I don't know in real life!

Welcome Bell Cullen to my blog!

=DDD
*************************************************************************************


Went to be early last night, 10:45. I guess I got too much sleep because I was very tired all day today.

PE we played sideline soccer.

Let me tell you...I can't play soccer...no soccer skillz whatsoever.

I had a chance to make a goal and when I kicked the ball it curved and went into the trash can!

Player of the month award goes to: Trash Can.

*sigh*

At least I tried, our team lost because most of it just stood around and watched the ball roll over their feet. Not to mention the goalies would jump out of the way of the ball.

Come one, it doesn't hurt that much to get hit in the face, and besides, use your hands to protect it but for goodness sake toughen up gals!

Dunker day today!

I wasn't feeling too good so I guess I shouldn't have eaten 4 dunkers AND a cookie.

Oh well. =)

History class Mr. Loman came in and gave me a business card from a guy named Bob Downing who was a writer from the Akron Beacon Journal. Apparently he wanted to interview some students in Valley Voyages and if I wanted to, call him for an interview.

Art class I finished my drawing, will go on to the next step tomorrow.

English was okay I guess.

Went over to Cy's house and we had a 'homework party.'

Spent most of my time getting my physics, math, and history homework done. Then he had to take me home.

Was supossed to go to that CVCC meeting but Mom is really sick and Dad has a supplyer coming over.

Fought with my mom to stay in bed then finished taking down the tree. Made some grilled cheese, and then helped my mom a bit more.

Suddenly remembered around 6:30 I needed to call Mr. Downing but I couldn't reach him so I left a message saying that if he still wants in interview I would call him after school tomorrow.

I didn't want to give him the house number because I didn't want anyone calling and making my mom's head pound even more.

My cell phone wasn't an option because of the horrible reception at my house and I didn't want to risk losing the call.

*sigh*

Mr. Loman said that he wanted to intervew some other students, so hopefully Mr. Downing got to interview them.

=/

*sigh*

Last CSI episode with Gil Grissom starts at 9. I shall watch it and take care of my mother.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

I learned something new today.

Thanks for coming to my homework party, you were the life of the party. After me, because I'm more lifeful of parties. I'm glad we got all our stuff done. One of the best feelings in the world is when you get your homework done and you feel all weightless and free. Am I lame or what?

Dunker day is win. I told you about my bean story.

Loman, Loman. I'll make no effort to hide my contempt. May nobody aspire to be like him. Mr. Testa is a far better role model. He doesn't even belong in the same paragraph as someone as inept as Loman.

Give your mommy some love from the Cy.