Saturday, January 3, 2009

"It Go Beep!"

That's what I say when the oven beeps, and it beeped a lot today.

Cy came over around 12:30 and we started baking cookies!

There was hardly any flower in the one bag so we tried to pour it into the cup and Cy hit it the wrong way and it went POOF and got everywhere. =p

The cookies turned out good though.

Then we made a blackberry pie (I was wrong when I said blueberry in my last post, whoopsies).

Hung out on the couch while the pie baked then we went to subway for lunch.

Brought the goodies to Grammy's house and then talked and ate.

Got home around 7:30 and we watched a little TV before he had to go home.

School in a day...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

You forgoteth your newfound love at the Subway.

Also, any mention of the awesome-possum conversation that we had with your Grandmother was forgone. :( "I have a personal question, What do you see in her?" xD

We got so comfy on the couch in the basement prior to our eviction by the unscrupulous J-man (like He-man, but less gay). However, the ensuing debacle was quite comical. I didn't want to take sides because I'd feel traitorous either way.... But then he bonked you in the head, and I think I felt it too.

Thanks for entertaining my bollocks today :D