Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holy %$*!

So...I finally listened to the Madonna version of American Pie...

Talk about a piece of shit with a beat.

Horrible.

I don't even think she knows what it means, and the way she danced in the music video...ugh.

I know it's sometimes cool to make remakes of some classic songs...but you don't touch American Pie. You just don't.

Especially that baggy blonde Madonna.

Now, Weird Al's parody is okay, it's not a stupid remix, with some chick dancing in front of an American flag.

Ugh...a stream of swear words, death threats, and insults were coming out of my mouth as I watched the music video....

ily.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

Madonna is hot.

Sami! said...

its gon be okayy

and dear Cyrus,
I think I just vomited in my mouth because of that statement
XP

Jackie said...

EW.
How can you think madonna is hot?!

Sethna said...

Oh shit guys, I forgot.

/sarcasm

<3