Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Late

I'm thinking of pulling an all-nighter because I'm not tired at all but I dunno what to do.

Sure there is Twitter, but it all depends on how many people tweet.

I've watched all my youtube vids.

Already took my midnight shower.

I could be productive and finished reading the rest of the chappie summaries and commentary on Grapes Of Wrath.

I also need to catch up on my Vampire Knight Guilty episodes.

Might work on my outline for my book Maro. Polo. Die.

Haven't set my eyes on that for awhile. =/

I cleaned my room a bit (amazing right?) and I found the THING.

I was thinking of giving it to JJ but I threw it in my closet (heh, we'll never see it again).

Speaking of which, JJ needs to go to the doc's tomorrow.

Apparently he whacked his one finger really hard on something and it's been purple and swollen since the end of the party last night.

=/

I hope it's okay...

Probably just sprained though, right?

Only a few more hours till Cy comes over...

And I can't sleep them away.

=/

Humph.

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

I'm liking the new layout. Looking outside, I'm glad that there is some semblance of sunlight somewhere in the world. :)

What is Twitter? Vampire Knight Guilty Episodes. Be careful, you might become a crazy gothic and get kicked out of the house.

How come I never knew about this book thing?

Also, the THING. Hm. I don't know about that either.

Poor JJ,if it didn't hurt, it might be kinda cool to have a purple finger.

It's 8:17 am! That means a little less than 8 hours!

Them? :/ Humph. ily. Some enlightening of the Cyrus is in order methinks.

Jackie said...

Now..I read all your blog entries so I'm all caught up..but I dont want to go to another blog cause chang I like the song that's playing..
Oh wait it changed songs!
Bye!