Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Is Now...

1:17.

Why am I up this late when I have an exam tomorrow?

I'll tell ya later.

Today I spent most of my time trying to study for my English exam. My efforts failed when I suddenly felt sick and fell asleep for a few hours.

When I woke up I played another mission on James Bond Everything Or Nothing because I was bored, and then got dressed to go to Cy's house.

Today was the day our parents were going to meet (Cy's idea).

Dad was late because the furnace broke at his parents house (who are in FL right now) and it was 26 degrees inside.

Not good.

In the end when Cy, JJ, and I emerged from the basement to get cookies he was there. The parents seemed to be getting alone quite nicely. I think Cy's Mom thought mine was a hoot (since she was laughing quite hard at my Mom's sarcasm and jokes).

=p

After the cookies Cyrus and I went into the kitchen and I got some milk. When we were walking back to the dining room he stepped back and bumped into me which in result, cause me to spill most of the glass of milk on my shirt and on the floor.

We went upstairs and I borrowed one of his sweaters. I'm still wearing it now. =p

Hey, what can I say, it's warm and it smells good. =D

Got home and asked my mom (along with flashing Bambi eyes) if I could sleep in tomorrow and come to school around 11:30.

I hadn't finished studying for my English exam and needed to stay up late.

In the end she agreed.

Mega thanks to her and thus the answer why I'm up so late blogging.

Caught up on my tweets and other blog posties.

Now it's time for bed.

1:25 now.

Wootness to no spelling errors in this blog postie!

I've notice that it's improoved over the months of blogging.

=D

Also, I', sure you've noticed this already but, note the new songs and cool background on the playlist.

Playlist dot com has finally gotten their shit together and upgraded.

Claps for them.

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Now the real question is, did your parents like mine?

:)

I was sleeping well before you. I didn't study. And I think I did just fine!