Sunday, February 1, 2009

Soupy Bowl Sunday

WARNING

The following is blogged while watching the Soupy Bowl Game.

What does this mean?

A lot of caps and swearing.

Make that a ton of swearing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm too cool to call it Super Bowl Sunday.

The commercials disappoint me...I've only seen like, 2 or 3 good ones...the rest are all dumb or for TV shows.

=/

Here's one of them.

That was the one with the most laughs at my house.

Still watching, Cardinals are coming back!

20-14!!

OOOOH Steelers just threw a punch!!!

Heh...when the QB for the Steelers was "roughed up" my Grammy started yelling "Pussy!!! Pussy!! That was just a little nudge!! Pussy!!"

xD

OOOH FUCH YEEEEAH TOUCHDOWN!!!! IN YOUR FACE PITTS!!!!!

All we gotta do is hold them...

Yes, I'm blogging while watching the Soupy Bowl.

Can ya tell?

=p

DAMMIT GET THEM.

ALMOST A TOUCH DOWN!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? CARDS GET OFF YOUR ASSES!

BULL SHIT THAT WAS OB!!! REVIEW THAT!!!

BOTH FEET ARE OFF THE GROUND!!!

I'LL SHOOT THAT REFF!!

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU RUN INTO THEM?!

Game over...

Cards did pretty good I guess. Bleh. With all the penalties...

So many dumbass mistakes...

*sigh*

The holding penalty rule...never seen that...pretty amazing, didn't even know about that rule...

Holding penatly made in the end zone results in a safety and 2 points...

Wowo.

Cy, Stevo, and my Grammy all came over.

Cy left around 9 and forgot his celly.

*faints*

What a game.

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

I was the life of the party.

Not really.

It was your Grandmother.

I love your family.

Zhanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

That game was rigged.