Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blah Bleh Meh

Okay, so in yesterday's post we established it was fucking cold in the school.

Today wasn't too warm either but we'll get to that later.

Sunday night I was up late talking to Cyrus and Rayy and watching online movies. Attempted to watch Across The Universe but it bored me so I moved onto Religulous. Then, all of a sudden, I'm not even halfway through the movie when it stops and alittle thing pops up saying "You have watched 72 minutes of video using our site. To continue to watch, wait another 54 minutes or buy our shit."

Okay...maybe I edited the last part a bit...but it was still the same message...

Had my Physics and Spanish 1 exam's yesterday.

I thought Physics was easy, but I got a C on the exam.

It FELT like I knew the answers.

I'm not gonna say anything about Spanish so I don't jinx it...

While Mom and I were pulling out of the school I suddenly remembered that we were supposed to be giving Peaches a ride home.

In the end we pulled into a driveway and she ran over to us.

Sorry Peaches.

The three of us gals got Wendy's though. =)

Picked up a package and post post office (it had Valentines Day present in it apparently) and then we took Peaches home.

Watched the movie Juno that I borrowed from Rayy. It was okay, kinda sadish.

Went upstairs and talked to Cy online and doodled in a notepad and then on myself.

I was using Sharpie so I had to use toothpaste to get it off of my skin. My hands and wrists smelled miny fresh though!

Around 6:15ish my Mom dropped me off at the High School for Cy's Prom Fair meeting.

I was a half hour early so I had to wait.

Didn't know anybody except the people I recognized walking down the halls that I've lost conneciton with. Like Dave Bina or Mackenze Mitchell.

The older girl with the on and off fake British accent was there too. I dunno her name...I think I used to know it though....

Speant most of my time in the end looking at my feet or petending to be texting someone. While inching towards the door I buumbped into Kelly Dean (Carly and Jaime's mom).

She and I cut into the line and went in. =p

Got yelled at for sitting in someone's reserved seat and gave them a bit of additude saying that I missed the sign and to take a chill, it wasn't the end of the world.

I mean, it's not like I wasn't going to move or anything. All you need to do is ask nicely and not give me mouth, or I'll give it back.

I kinda suck at the whole 'respect your elders' gig, don't I?

The show was good. Had some good laughs. Cyrus looked great in his. =)

One of the guys put a sign that said "Hi Mom!" on the back of his. =p

After that I found Cy in the cafe and sat down to wait as he went off to change. I got bored so I decided to count how many guys walking out of backstage would swing the door open and have it hit the table behind it and go "...whoops..."

There were 5.

For the raffle thing they had Cy won the Apple Bee's gift card thing. He hates Apple Bee's. A definate laugh out loud moment. =)

After that we decided we were hungry and went to Steak And Shake. I only got a small plate of fries and he got a salad and a milkshake.

I shot my straw wrapper at him.....because I'm mature....

=D

When he went to wash his hands because they were stick from the milkshake, I took the bill and hurried over to the chash register to pay for it.

I was like "Okay, we're going to have to speed this process up because he doesn't know I'm paying."

The lady laughed at me and we had a quick conversation about how she does it too and such. =p

Hey, he ALWAYS pays for me, why can't I pay for something just once?

Got home, watched Dad play call of Duty for a bit, then went to bed.

Had major chills this morning, couldn't get warm.

Discovred that my headphones are reaching the end of their life. There at that stage where if you move the wire you'll only be able to hear out of the right ear.

*sigh*

Best pair of headphones I've ever had, they lasted really long.

I wished they came in more colors...like red...

=)

Study hall was fun today, talked with Laura from VV. She's pretty cool, we talked about lots of stuff. =)

Had lunch right after. It wasn't as chaotic as I thought it was gonna be with many lunch changes and such.

Lost Peaches and Devvy Chan but Rayy sits at the table now! =D

Many people complemented me on my shiny shirt today. Thank yous, thank yous.

In Spanish we moved seats. I sit in the first row right in the middle. Exactly where I wanna be.

History class we got assigned seats too...

Bleh.

English we got our packet for our research papers...ugh...

Got home and immedeatly started on my homework (but saved a bit for study hall tomorrow) and then fell asleep.

I didn't wanna talk or deal with anyone (if you haven't noticed my rope was quite short today).

Fell asleep at 3:18 and woke up at 6:49.

Missed dinner, it was pick night anyways so I didn't care.

Dad and JJ came up to check on me a few times.

Woke up to Cyrus calling me, I just picked up Ozwald when he said I had 1 missed call.

I was so close! ><

Ate cereal and then called Cy back.

That's about it.

Sorry for the mood today. Not too happy I guess.

Doug, the UPS guy at my Dad's office has brain cancer and won't make it. He's really sick. Quit his job, and everything.

I didn't know him that well, but I feel like I'm losing a best friend.

I always looked forward to him coming late every afternoon to the warehouse to pick up the boxes we packed.

Blah.

Already ranted to Cy about how life isn't fair (which sucks) and how bad things always happen to good people (which I'm tired of seeing).

I wanna call Doug, but what the fuck am I going to say? "Hey Doug, heard you're dying so I'd thought I'd hurry and say goodbye before ya choke!"

I mean seriously.

I wanna visit him more but that can't happen just I'd just break down crying right in front of him. Which is just as bad as the above phone call.

Meh.

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

I wish I could be more help with Doug.

I also want to be a point whore, but it's not appropriate at the moment.

<3

Zhanna said...

really sorry about him . like you said. life's a bitch. and then you die.

man....
:(