Monday, January 5, 2009

Jessica's Back! The Hunt! And Back Breakers!

Jessica is back from Ireland!!

She still doesn't have an accent though. =p

Discovered she is in my lunch and English class.

Claps and cheers!

Discovered that I did not have my:

-Spanish Binder
-Spanish Notebook
-Spanish Book
and
-History Binder

For the life of me I didn't know what happened to them.

Then something came to my attention while I was talking to my Aunt DB.

I had called to thank her for the outfit she got me for Christmas and that I had worn it today (thanks to the many that complemented how nice I looked =D).

Anyways, so I'm telling her how I lost my books and binders and I told her all the places I looked and she jokingly said "I but Cyrus stole them, ha ha!"

And then I realized...

HE DID.

O.O

Okay not really, he was carrying them for me and forgot to give them back (same difference though =x).

Apparently they might be in Touk's room.

I'm so glad I remembered what happened to them!

Although...I was pretty set on my theory that a little elf came and took them...

=p

It's the new year, so we're back to a serious workout at the Costello house.

Did the normal 3 sets this time instead of two, and we also did a new workout.

Back is quite sore now though...Dad says I should get it checked out. =/

Had a sub for a bus river this morning...man...why does it seem we only have them in the middle of winter where it's pitch black out in the morning?

He knew which roads to turn down, but he had no clue where the houses were. We tried to help him...

Charlie: You're going to want to slow down here
Bus Driver: *completely stops the bus* There's no one waiting here
Me: .....You have to go up about 3 more driveways, it will be on your right.
Bus Driver: *speeds past the house*
Charlie and I: ......You passed it...
Bus Driver: Well, if you would give me better directions

..........

*sigh* At least we made it to the school I guess...

When I got home from school today I putted in the basement and then played 2 games of pool...with myself...alone...without anyone to talk too...

Just kidding, it was actually quite peaceful. =)

For some reason I started feeling woozy so I lied down to take a small nap before dinner.

We had Matzo Ball Soup...I think I burnt my tongue on it though...it feels funny.

Also, I have managed to chew off all my pretty long nails that I grew over break...I blame school and my lack of ability to control my habit.

But mostly school.

=p

Talked to Mr. Mayer today, apparently he just didn't put my grade into progress book, but it is graded.

Got very angry today in math class...

Out of all the other problems Coach L has, with his daughter, and raising his other little ones, trying to help his wife, etc, it was brought to his attention on New Years that his mother has cancer.

I guess it's kind of a silly thing to get mad about but, he always has circles under his eyes now, and he is very quite, and always sounds sad all the time. I don't even remember the last time he smiled...

*headdesk*

Well...it can only get better...right?

=/

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

Books. Yeah.

I complimented your outfit.

Silly bus driver! Not knowing a route he's never done before. What an idiot. Maybe if you'd given him better directions, like told him to go exactly three more driveways he would have been able to understand. Not everyone knows everything like you. C'mon.

I've been thinking about playing carrom by myself to get better at it.. but I'm too lazy.

I hate it when I burn my tongue. I always want to rub it but I can't.

The collage raised my grade five percent in that class. So yours should work wonders. :)

Poor Lawrence's.