Saturday, January 10, 2009

Deer Licks, Birdies, Doughnuts, and Movies

Went hiking around Deer Lick cave today with Dad and JJ. I jump tackled JJ to the snow because he wouldn't help me up so I didn't ruin my snow angel.

=p

Then we went to the little building with the fireplace and got some bird seed to feed the birds. Lots of them landed on my hand to get it and one even landed and sat on my HEAD for a bit!

It was so cool!

=D

Went to Krispy Kreme in some other area since Akron wasn't making there's due to the lack of customers.

The roads were so shitty and there were a ton of cars spun out on the highway.

After Krispy Kreme we went to Apple Bee's and then network video. I wanted to buy the movie Holes but they didn't have it so I bought the movie Disturbia instead.

Came home, chilled for a bit, and then watched the movie with JJ.

Methinks I will work on reading some more chappies of The Grapes of Wrath, test is on the 14th.

*sigh*

I hope we have a snowday Monday...we so deserve one...even though we just had a 2 week break. =p

Was looking through some of the videos I saved on youtube and I came across and very unique one.

It's by Neil Cicierega, most famously noted for coming up with Potter Puppet Pals skits.



It's weird. I like it. =p

ily.

1 comment:

Sethna said...

It is very weird. I watched it after my shower as promised. And I wtfed.