Friday, January 9, 2009

O.o

Holy.

Freaking.

Toe socks.

.......

I want this hoodie.



It is a hoodie that is about Andrew Bravener's video: My First Story Ever!




I shall bother my mother about ordering it tomorrow after my Dad and I visit Krispy Kreme. I'm going to get a doughnut right off the assembly line.

MELT IN YOUR MOUTH GOODNESS I TELL YOU, SO WORTH A DRIVE THROUGH A SNOW STORM TO AKRON.

...We so should have gone there for our Akron Industry VV trip...we could have learned...how production of baked goods has changed throughout history in the Valley.

=D

Smart, no?

Actually...we could there for history class! We learned about the assembly line! Sure it was with cars, but cars and doughnuts? Not very different. And it could show how Ford's idea of the assembly line affected a variety of businesses!

Right, right?!

Right.

PE I brteayed my team in point break today and went on the 'dark side.' Hey, I felt bad for them, they had all the players that would just stand there with a blank look on their face going:



Yeah.

But in the end I betrayed the team that I joined to betray my original team and went back to the team who I originally betrayed before.

Hope that wasn't too confuzzling for you.

=p

D0000000000D

I saw something awesome today...

Two physics teachers were walking down the hall humming the Mario Theme song.

Seriously.

History class we got brownies!

Art we started painting.

A lot of people kept walking up to me today going "OMG YOU'RE WEARING CYRUS' JACKET!" and I was like "OMG NO I'M WEARING MY JACKET!"

=o

I had him try it on and it got stuck so we took a picture of it. =p

English class we watched Home Improvement!

Went home and called Mr.Downing again, he was busy so I gave him the house phone so he could call me back since mom was better.

She started feeling better around 3:30 and walked out into the family room where I was sitting.

She told me that I looked grumpy and to smile and I told her that it was 3:30 and I had school in like, 6 hours.

But she didn't care.

She told me that she would make me smile by showing me a magic trick.

Want to know what the trick is?

*poof* You're a pile of shit.

TA DA!

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. =)

Pizza night was tonight, ordered pizza and then waited for Mr. Downing to call back.

Cy called and said that he had his senior pictures and asked if he could bring them over so I could see them.

Right as he was coming up the driveway Mr. Downing called and I had my interview.

When he asked how to spell my name I almost spelled it A-S-H-L-E-T not A-S-H-L-E-Y.

Cy calls me that all the time, Ashlet.

I blame him.

=)

That's about it for my day.

Oh, and also, 2 more songs on the playlist, scroll down to the bottom of it to see!

=)

ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

You made my day many times over today.

Jackie said...

OOH you're gonna be famous! Getting interviewed and all. =P