Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cuttin the Grass

So today I woke up around 9:30-10ish and went outside to cut the lawn with the lawn mower. Well then my dad gets home and he's going to teach me how to cut the grass with the tractor. I must say there are some ticks that I didn't know about, like with the lines it makes and stuff, and some special things to go around trees and how to round off a corner etc...

Well I cut a section and I did pretty good. I even backed up at full speed! o.o
It was fun too, so I can't wait till next Saturday.

Then after that my dad and I went up to Eddie's Bike shop to pick up my bro and his bikes from there and then he got me a new bike! It's really nice, a very early birthday present. I wanna go riding from the mill to Quaker Steak next weekend maybe. Methinks that's about 8 miles.

Went to this remodeled bar called Tinkers Creek Road Tavern. Ever heard of it? Here's a linky: http://tinkerscreekroadtavern.com/

The food was pretty good, calamari excellent! Like you're having it in Florida! (Florida's is always better cuz it's fresher and stuff).

AND ALSO OUTR WAITORS NAME WAS TROY! MY DREAM GUY'S NAME IS TROY!! (but he didn't look like him...lol)

After that my dad and I quickly drove up to Malay's and I bought my mom some chocolate for mother's day and then I made her a card:

(Front)

I was thinking of what to get you for mothers day...

*pic of flowers* first I was going to get you flowers but they always die
*pic of car* then I was going to get you a car but you hate that dinging noise
*pic of chocolate* and then I was going to get you chocolates but those give you the shits...

(Inside) *pic of snoopy hugging that yellow bird, Woodstock)

So I'll give you a hug instead!
Happy Mothers Day!

=)

So now i'm here. I was planning on typing up chappie 3 tonight but I'm too tired. It should be done soon...ish....soonish...yeah....

Can't wait for tomorrow, busy busy!

And to devvy chan, I feel the same way too. I'm really am still in my little world, I just try not to show it. I mean, i still dream about my dream guy, (sorry zak, but I think about you too!) and when I'll meet him one day, and if he's thinking about me one day and stuff. You're not alone! I'll always be with you!

I'll always be with all of my friends. No matter what. If you guys have any problems, I might not be able to fix them, or give you the best advice, but I'll always be there for you because you guys are all so awesome and i'm so happy to know you. I'll be like: "____? That's my friend!" If anything happens, I'll be there. You just need to let me know ya know, because I care about each and every one of you. I dunno what I'd do without you guys.

2 comments:

rachel said...

i shall say the truth now.

i can't do anything that is helpful to my family. meaning: i can't even sut the grass.

i've tried. i've failed.

"the lines aren't straight enough"

haha

i feel bad because i didn't make my mum anything [yet] so while she's at work now, i'll make a card... after i'm done watching 5AG and blogging. but i dunno when.

new bike! we [me you and dev] shoule go biking together! i have my neighbor's old brown bike =] =p

the tavern actually has a nice website. which means i think it's cool.

love you =]

-rayy

Devlyn said...

yeah, i need a heads up though, my bikes over dads =P lol, and thank ash for trying to make me feel better ^-^. you are the closest thing to a sister i have too! *hugs*