Monday, May 19, 2008

Yayz!

Mr. Cash had my flash drive! Turns out someone turned it into him! This means he's my new favorite teacher! =)

My keyboarding teacher was a bitch today, I mean she was in a real foul mood. So I was working on my story because I had finished chapter 3 on Friday. She had moved the due date to today because everyone else that plays more games than works didn't have it done, and most of them still don't have it done. Anyways, she was like:

teach: Ashley, is that a power point?
me: nope
teach: are you talking back to me?
me: ...no... -_-
teach: why aren't you working on power point?
me: because I finished chappie 3
teach: then why don't you start chapter 4?
me: I don't see any point
teach: don't talk back to me
me: I'm not, you asked me a question, and I answered it, I can't control whether you like the answer or not
teach: you're talking back to me
me: now I am, before I wasn't
teach: either do your power point or you'll get a detention!
me: *shuts off computer and sleeps*

that was my PRODUCTIVE day in that class.

Library today was fun. That's all I'm gonna say.

Math we had Buckler and I actually understood him! He's better than my original math teacher! And he makes math fun and gets through it quickly!!

English was boring, we did vocab and stuff like that.

ZOMG, rayy and I decided that on Wednesday of next week (the last day of PE) we're all gonna give Seizure Man, Mushroomhead, and Peter Parker a hug! =D And my mom said we should say: thank you for making this PE class amusing and worth something! Ed was sick today too, feel better Ed!!

=P

Power point is kinda sorta done for History. We're presenting tomorrow, I just don't have anything for one slide, conflicts. We can afford a few points right? I think the power point and and pics in it are really cool! Maybe he won't notice!

ZOMG WHEN I WAS DOING SPELL CHECKER FOR WEDNESDAY TWO OF THE SUGGESTIONS WERE: WEENSIEST AND WEENIEST!! xD

Bones was awesome tonight!!! Hurry up and watch it Dev!! (but do your homework first!!)

OMG I JUST REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT WAS ON THE NEWS!!! News story: Erectile Dysfunction may lead to heart problems.

XXXDDDD

The news announcer guy was all uncomfertable talking about it. Every time he said E.D. he was like: "and...*really fast* ed is kdjhfsajhfkalshfdlkashfklsahf"


Oh yeah, and I found the song on limewire from my video up there:
Tigerstyle - 'Nachna Onda Nei' =)



ily.

No comments: