Saturday, May 17, 2008

*sob*

kjsusyefjcjwyenkashdflkahcdaslkv

='(

I forgot my x-drive in one of the computers in the IMC lab during histroy class!!! How can I be so fucking stupid?! I didn't even notice till I was home and that was around 8:30!!

My mom said she'd take me to the school since I was broken down crying. I mean, that thing has my book on it, poems, other stories, pics, my powerpoint for history, other homework! DAMMIT!

The nice janitor dude let us in, and we looked in all the computers and behind the desk, even in the drawers. He didn't have keys to the lost and found though, so I'm going to have to wait until monday to see if anyone stole it or not. Which I'm guessing it's a big yes because theving (as rayy said) is becoming a problem in our school. What if they look in it and take something, or copy shit from my book or poems and call it their own?! I knew I should have put a password on that thing fuck hy didn't I do that?!

Now I'm going to be worried about it all weekend, and I can't type anything or finish our history project...

What if I do get it back and somebody messed with everything?! I really hope someone turned it in....and didn't do shit with it, and look in it...

><

this isn't gonna be a very good weekend....I hope Monday is better....

zaks coming over today so that's good. Maybe he can calm me down...and I got's a massage to look forward to too....

*sigh*

rayy did you hear anything about an x-drive during history???

Thanks for the story and everything else in ur postie (may 16).

Devvy how are you doin? Are the brownies gone?

Peaches and Ryan, waz up?

Zak ily.

Erin, nice face.

Edward, coopa coopa football players.

(don't ask peeps)

Well I guess I'm gonna shower then eat lunch...it's like 10:45 right now...(in the morning for those who couldn't figure that out...).

1 comment:

rachel said...

i didn't hear anything about a falsh drive left in history, but then again, i wasn't aware to look out for one. sorry.

i hope you can find it, i'll help =]

and x drive is the thing they give you for you school account.

*hugshugshugs*

-rayy

word veri: mc hvum