Friday, May 9, 2008

Scary Movies?

Alright let me say this, Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Not scary, funny in a horrible violent way, but scary? No. Cuz I mean come on, you can't really sneak up on a person if you're running a chainsaw...

Oh, and the Devils Rejects? Messed up.

Have a good feeling dad is fine with Zak. He made fun of him being tall... -_- butt.

So we were down in a darkish basement for about 3 hours with coke, Pepsi, a DVD, and a big comfy couch.......

..........................

...........................

...............................

Pervs. We didn't get any 'test questions'. (test questions inside joke, ask in comments if you wanna know about it).

Mom came down during the middle of the movie (i was sitting on Zak's lap) but we didn't hear her come down the steps so she's all "do you guys want more cookies?" and we jump. Not at the movie, but because of her. We're pathetic lol.

JJ didn't bug use either, I was surprised. He went to bed around 9:30ish too.

Ugh, gotta cut the grass tomorrow, and I might see my golf teacher guy, Ross. I out drove him once in 6th grade (I hit the ball off the golf tee further than him) by a few inches. IT WAS AWESOME, I thought he was gonna kill me at first though and get mad...but he didn't. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me. Might play 9 holes tomorrow too if it's not too shitty.

My dad and I told jokes all while we were eating pizza and on the way home. I love it when my dad tells jokes, they're funny. And even if he knows the joke I'm telling, he lets me tell it and then goes, "Ashley, I was telling that joke when I was your age!" then we laugh some more. Good times, good times.

Well that's about it. Gonna surf the net and go to bed.

Had a really, really great day and night. Things are looking better between Zak and I. I really don't care now that he's not really athletic and stuff like that. As long as he doesn't shower me with expensive gifts I'm cool. I hate it when guys do that, it makes me feeling like a spoiled rich bitch, even though they don't mean that. Besides, they make us have them pay for everything else we go out for like movies and dinner. I hate it when people pay for me, it feels like I owe them.... *sigh* oh well....I'll get him to let me pay for something one day....




Life is looking a bit brighter. =)

No comments: