Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not Really A Good Week

Still not feeling too peppy....been thinking about a few things....

Yesterday my mom and dad got into this huge yelling fight about my brothers pants being too tight. It later turned into a more adult like argument, but the thing to start it was PANTS? *sigh*

Zak might be coming over Friday if he can get a ride home. It's been a few days now since the kissing and crap and I still feel nothing. To me it's just a kiss... Was I wrong to say yes to him? At first when he was trying to ask it was all cute and stuff and I thought it could turn into something. It's just now that I really put my mind to it- and this is when I'm not putting my mind on my math homework and parents- Zak isn't exactly my type of guy. I mean he's tall- really tall- and I'd like a tall guy, but I'd also like an athletic one. They don't have to play a sport but I mean he doesn't even work out, and I do and I'm a girl (as in guys usually work out more than girls do and stuff).

We talk on the phone almost everyday, and he says I love you and I say I love you too. But I feel like I'm lying. (by the way Erin just sent me a text saying that max told her he loves her so at least they've got something going)....(sorry Erin if I wasn't supposed to say that...). Anyways, I really don't feel like I like Zak more than a good friend. Maybe it's too soon?

Argh I dunno. I hope dad likes him I guess. I really am cruel....

*sigh*

In keyboarding today Carly asked me why I was hold Rayy's hand. I just shrugged my shoulders and said we were trying to walk straight and that we were friends and stuff. She said oh, sorry, it's just people were whispering. To those people fuck you and get a life.

Why is it that any little gustier could automatically deem a person gay or a lez? I was holding her hand, so what? Not to mention my other arm was wrapped around Zak! *guilty once again* This just shows that some people in our school really need to get a life.

Max told this really funny joke in study hall today, here it is:

So there were three men lined up at the gates of heaven. An angel said that they were running out of room and that you had to have died a horrible, or tragic death to get in. The first man walked up. The angel asked: How did you die?

man 1: well, I had heard my wife had been cheating on me, so I went home a little early but no one was there, but I knew something was up. I went out on my 25 floor apartment balcony to drink my beer and discovered a man hanging off of it! So, I smashed his fingers with a hammer and he fell into the bushes but was only stunned, so I then I threw a fridge down and he died. From all the excitement I had a heart attack and died.

Alright, you can go in, said the angel. The second man then came up and the angel asked again: How did you die?

man 2: well I was exercising on my 26th floor balcony when I fell off! Luckily I grabbed onto the 25th floor one right below me. Suddenly, this crazy guy starts pounding on my fingers with a hammer and I fall into the bushes stunned! Then, this fridge comes falling and killed me!

You can pass, said the angel. Finally, the last man came up and the angel asked once more: How did you die?

man 3: well I was hiding in this fridge....


That's it! Funny huh?

Track today was bad in PE. Sure, I was ahead all the way up until the last turn, but then I couldn't breath and everything starting getting black, I had to walk the way unless I wasn't to collapse right there. After the finish line I felt like I was going to puke my guts out, and I hate puking. I told the teacher and she just told me not to throw chunks on her...thanks for the help...

Bio I feel asleep (it's right after PE) and my teacher poked me right when the bell rang and asked: Track? and I groaned and nodded. I didn't mean to fall asleep, my head was just leaning against the wall and I dozed off. She said she wasn't going to take point off though so claps for her.

Keyboarding I couldn't concentrate, so I therefore couldn't catch up, although I am basically where everyone else is. Our warm-up was jokes, so that's how we all started telling jokes in study hall.

Oh yeah, wanna help end world hunger?? http://www.freerice.com/ go to it! Yesterday I helped donate 3,640 grains of rice! Whoo hoo!

On the day of my last post I told my mom I wanted to cut again, so she's been keeping an eye on me. The cat doesn't help, because he scratched up my wrist, but she was there when it happened and yelled at me because it was my fault I was agitating him. But it's just so fun!

Have to work out tonight, then ghost hunter's at 9 which means I'll have to shower tomorrow. I don't just wanna wash my body and not my hair, you never feel squeaky clean.

Really windy outside today, but was too tired to go in it.

Sorry post was so long.

Dev your maga is good so far...methinks I like aram....fight to the death on Monday?

Rayy I'm not a lez and I know you're not either, but you're my bestest buddy!

Erin congrats.

Ed, I'm gonna kick your aspirin

Peaches and Ryan...um...cheers?

Other people that read my blog hellos and feel free to comment so I know you're reading, I like comments.


P.s. This was a loooooooooooooooooooooog post

P.s.s. heh I just made it longer =p

4 comments:

Devlyn said...

agreed to fight to the death ashley! you're on! lol!

and you're right, most people that make up rumors just don't have a life OR a brain -_-

~dev~

rachel said...

i think it's so pathetic that most people don't have a life to talk about anything else. people that know me basically know i'll cling onto people and hold their hands. because i LIKE being near my friends. ugh. whatever. [but i did hear them]i would also like to add that i've seen so many people in the halls holding hands, and i've seen two girls holding hands before. *sigh* next topic

i wonder how pants cam cause an argument *starts imagining*

i dunno about the zak and you think. sorry, i can't help.

i've heard that joke that max told before. brilliant none the less.

you already know how i feel about track

now i shall send you that song that i was supposed to do a long time ago. it'll be on your yahoo account

-rayy

ps *very tempted to write a gay rights post for blog... =p*

pps, the word veri is zavfv

Erin said...

Lol I can't believe they thought u were lez i mean i hug girls all the time!!!!

Erin said...

OH YEAH I FORGOT I GOT SICK AT TRACK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!