Monday, May 26, 2008

Boxer Shorts Sure Are Comfy...

...As Dev and I say. My mom bought her a pair of Cleveland Indiains boxer shorts just like mine. =)

Rayy came over yesterday! We let her hear Dev's demonic singing voice, and we tried to help out around the deck. We got into swimmy suits and ran through the sprinkler and then we went sun burning topless! By topless though I mean Rayy and I were in our bra's, since the neighbors were outside and all. My shoulders only got burnt but Dev was kinda roached. Her shoulders, back, chest, and stomach are all red and burning. Rayy's shoulders were a little burnt too.

After that we hung out around the house. We painted nails, and decided to call random people and tell them we went tanning topless. Peaches apparently called our house and I forgot to call her back- sorry Peaches!

Grammy, Big Al, Steven (bro's friend who actually socializes with me) and his family all came and we ate burgers. Ran around the yard after that, played with a volley ball then guitar hero. Rayy left around 11.

Rayy you left your flash drive at my house! I'll bring it Tuesday promise!

Today Dev, JJ, my Uncle Scott, and his Girlfriend Gina went to a baseball game. It was really hot though so we left at the third inning and went swimming in Gina's pool! Very fun. Zak called my phone so I'll call him back later on tonight.

Skibobs for dinner, yummy yummy!

Rayy, Devvy and I came up with a list on what we all have to do as a group this summer. Here's what I remember from it:

Beach
Bonfire at my house
Sugar Bush
Run around like lunatics
Sprinkler party

that's all I can remember I think we listed about 13 things though!

Well that's about it for now!

ily.

No comments: