Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm out of good title ideas at the mo

So today was semi interesting. In PE we played matt ball and Mr. K got hit in the back of that bald head of his by Mrs. C, hilarious. Seizure man, Mushroomhead AND Peter Parker all played on the same team, go team work! Oh, and member how I told you that I had the same shirt in my PE locker has musroomhead? Well, today he was wearing a black spiderman shirt that was exactly like Ed's!! Also, Peter Parker got a random bloody nose in 5A today.

Test in bio today, I got test packet number four, and four is my lucky number so besides the fact that it was easy I must have done good!

Devvy went home sick so feel better!

Rest of the day was normal...so boring.

Some idiot sprayed Axe all over the bus and now I'm sick...grrrrr...I feel like my head is gonna explode...I mean the body gel is fine but the spray is horrible...

Working out tonight, then Ghost Hunters! At least I hope Ghost Hunters is on tonight and not that stupid, fake Children of the Grave show...it was pretty lame too...

Pork chops for dinner, yummy!

Me kinda tired...


ily.

No comments: